Blogger Templates

Thursday 14 July 2011

HOPE~

BISMILLAHIRRAHMANIRRAHIM


I just hope someday I will leave
Letting all the thing I have
Even the poor thing
Even the precious gift

I just feel too tired
Keep searching and searching
But at the end I win for nothing

They say my life complete enough
But they never know depth in my heart
I was lonely although I have everybody
I was lost and I never know where path to go
I missed a lot of thing; I’m dying for that feeling
But I didn’t know what the thing was
I drowned and I can’t even breathe

God, I never feel satisfied
Not because I was not thankful
But I always think that I’m not good enough
To begging for your promise
I was scared that u will forget me

It is enough I live for nothing
Don’t make me leave for nothing too

#rasa tidak keruan.. terlalu banyak ujian lately ni. semoga aku kuat ya Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment